It's come to my attention recently that we are a bit a mystery to some of you. There are two of us: my name is Sarah and my sister's name is Katie. We are sisters and best friends, and we love to crochet!
Well, I (Sarah) wanted to introduce myself by answering a bunch of random questions that have nothing to do with crocheting (except #11). There's even a picture for reference.There were originally 50 questions (!) on this survey. I am not 50 questions interesting, so I cut out a bunch of the irrelevant/boring ones.
What was the last book you read?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Life changer.
Do you like roller coasters?
I sure do!
Day or night?
Day. I'm a little sissy when it comes to the dark :)
What do you hear right now?
Yo Gabba Gabba. I can't stand the show, but my little guy loves it.
5. How tall are you?
6. The last thing you ate was…
a spinach, arugula, roasted red pepper, red onion, provolone cheese, and poppy seed dressing wrap. And a Dr. Pepper.
7. Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
I would have to say my heroes are my Aunts Jenny and Sue. They are steadfast, honest, hardworking, caring, wonderful women.
8. Do you like to swim? Yep! I used to be a swim teacher.
9. Has a book ever upset you?
Of course! I'll define "upset" as: moved to intense emotion. If a book doesn't upset you, then you didn't read it right. Or the author didn't write it right.
10. What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
The recorder. It's still annoying, and I still like to play it :)
11. Some of your hobbies include…
crocheting (of course!), reading, cooking, and anything outdoors. Nothing too interesting.
12. Something you like about your appearance is… My hair! I hated being a red head when I was a kid, but I love it now!
13. What was the last movie you watched? The Ramen Girl.
14. Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
I've lived in Utah/Idaho my whole life, so the farthest I have been is to the east coast (New York, Philly, Baltimore, D.C.).
15. Do you look like your parents?
I personally don't think so.
16. A favorite memory with a sibling? I really loved when my older brothers would babysit my sister and me. I honestly don't know why I like those memories.
17. Do you sing in the shower?
Not as much as I used to because my husband teases me about it :/
18. Name of every pet you've had...
Izzy, Lucy, Tramper, Sammy, Mandy, Cinch, Sally, White Cat, Milo, Percy.......I honestly can't remember them all!
19. Two of your fears are...
losing someone I love (esp. my husband and son) and failing.
20. What you're majoring in in college... I just got my degree in Secondary Education/English
21. What is your favorite season?
22. The best vacation you took?
My honeymoon to Monterey, California (the setting of Tortilla Flats by Steinbeck --> one of my favorite books!).
23. Why your best friend is your best friend? Because we are IFFs and are meant to be best friends :)
24. Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
I'll try to name them in order: ballerina, paleontologist, professional athlete, landscape architect, and lastly, teacher.
25. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I slept with two pillows for ALL my life until a couple of months ago. Now I sleep with one.
26. Are you a "safe" driver?
Yes! But I have horrible road rage...
27. Something that's bothering you right now?
The chores I need to get done.
28. How many books do you own? Not enough. Too many to count.